Thursday, January 29, 2015

This Chick

This chick has been by my side since the day DEM went jail and she hasn't left it at all she has had my back and has kept me from doing stupid shit and she has been more than just a friend and we have just taking it one step and day at a time. We both have been with each other almost every day and its just crazy how we both know how to reign each other in and pit a cap on each others anger. She is a lot like DEM and yeah sometimes when I am with her I do think about DEM then I just go on with my day DEM was my past and that's it. My chick knows and she fine with it because she knows my past is my past and that I don't turn around and run back to my exes. She knows were my loyalty is and that's with her until death she has been the one who has kept me from just hurting my ex and she has been the one who has honestly kept dogging her cousin DEM. I told her that she needed to fix thing with her cousin but she won't leave my side and that for me says a lot because family is family and she chose to stand by me why? Well because she knows I am speaking the truth and because she has seen it with her own eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment